Hello and welcome to the Parents' Association of Ardscoil La Salle, Raheny. We represent all the parents and guardians of the students attending Ardscoil la Salle. The Association’s role as defined in the Education Act, is to ‘promote the interests of the students, in co-operation with the board, Principal, teachers and the students of that school’. It provides an effective partnership and channel of communication between home and school for the benefit of the students. Our Board of management actively encourages parental participation in the organisation and management of the school.
Becoming a part of the Association gives you the opportunity to
- Participate in school life.
- Be aware of what’s happening in the school throughout the year.
- Play a meaningful role within the school community.
- Enjoy the benefits of the support of other parents.
Being a member of the Parents' Association:
- Work in partnership with the Principal and teachers in the development and review of relevant school policies such as code of behaviour and anti-bullying.
- Organise talks for parents and courses on topics of interest e.g. drug awareness.
- Raise and discuss issues of interest or concern that have been brought to our attention.