Ardscoil La Salle Student Council
The Role of the Student Council is to:
- Represent students’ views to management
- Be consulted prior to the implementation of new policies
- Contribute to developing policies in the school
- Be a resource working in partnership with the management of the school
- Improve the school atmosphere, conditions and facilities
- Generate good relations between students, staff and management.
The work of the Student Council:
The Student Council will undertake a programme of activities that will support students, parents and staff. In planning its activities, the Student Council will consult with the principal, staff and the Board of Management.